Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Predictive maintenance determines equipment condition based on measurement and to analyze several dat which is taken from the equipment .
- We can perform online and offline measurement, so it is not necessary to disassemble the equipment for performing measurement .
- Predictive maintenance data can be used to develop maintenance planning and scheduling. It is also helping us to reduce unplanned break down .
- Vibration analysis is used to determine rotating equipment condition and faults, and performed by certified CAT level 2 vibration analysis engineer.
- Our engineers are capable to handleequipment condition monitoring, such as data collection and vibration analysis.
- We are also capable to do problem solving, determining vibration fault (unbalanced, miss alignment, looseness, soft foot, gear problem, belt problem, etc), providing recommendation, and performing on-site balancing.
- Motor Current Signature Analysis (MCSA) is powerfull tool to determine motor rotor bar condition, which is performed by certifield CAT level 2 Vibration Analysis Engineer
INFRARED THERMOGRAPH ANALYSIS
- Determine equipment condition and problem related with thermal fault or overheating, is performed by certified ITC level 2 engineer.
- Detect thermal fault that happens if high temperature occurs in some parts of equipment. Thermal fault is high and potentially causing equipment break down.
- Perform thermograph analysis, specify thermal fault and provide recommendation, by our engineer who are certified ITC level 2.
- Use standard NETA MTS-2005 with calibrated infrared thermograph cam.
- Powerful tool to determine oil quality and equipment condition ( for engine, turbine ) is performed by Certified Oil Analysis Engineer.
- Our oil analysis engineers who analyze equipment condition based on oil quality, determine equipmentfault and provide recommendation, are all certified MLA level 2
- Oil analysis consist of lube oil analysis (in turbine, engine, compressor , pump, etc)and isolator oil analysis ( BDV, DGA in transformer)
DISSOLVED GAS ANALYSIS (DGA)
- Transformer failure occurs if insulation degradation/aging, lightning strike or short circuit happens.
- DGA is a tool toanalyze transformer condition based on analyzing gas which isdissolved in transformer oil,performed by Certified Engineer. We use Standart IEEE C97.106.